Reporting to: Project Coordinator
To work in our busy town centre offices supporting the Project coordinator with the day to day running of our Big Lottery, Building Better Opportunities Programme.
You will be required to…
- provide effective administration of the project including establishing and maintaining monitoring systems, routine administrative tasks (eg minute taking, maintaining project records and data).
- provide administrative support to ensure all beneficiary records are complete for all learning activities and that funder monitoring requirements are adhered to.
- ensure that all volunteers and partner organisations who are providing advice and advocacy services are supported / resourced, ensuring effective delivery of these services
- provide administrative support to ensure the programme of cultural and social activities are well organised.
- ensure volunteers have access to the resources they need to fulfil their roles through effective communication and administration
- administer monitoring and quality improvement systems ensuring the needs of migrants are identified, assessed and programmes of activity meet the needs of the target group
- administer project website and social media
As a PBIC Project Administrator you should possess…
- a pleasant telephone manor
- multilingual – minimum English and Polish
- a flexible approach to working
- smart appearance
- excellent listening skills
- the ability to work with staff and clients from different backgrounds
- an open mind and non-judgemental approach
- a strong IT base including use of Excel, Word and Power point
- excellent record keeping skills
- a willing to learn and take on new tasks
- good all round administrative skills including filing /copying / faxing etc.
The closing date for this post is Friday 14th June 2019.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com with a completed application form which can be found below.