In April 2019, PBIC received funding from the Home Office to support vulnerable EU migrants in applying for the EU Settlement Scheme to remain in the UK.

If you would like to find out more about the scheme or need support with applying, please get in touch. We are here to help. Otherwise, you can view our FAQs below about the European Settlement Scheme.

Ways to get in touch

01234 328100

Our EUSS advisors are available to help Monday – Friday between 10:00 and 15:00.

We have trained advisors who will be able to support you in your application or signpost/refer you to an appropriate organisation if your individual case needs to be seen by a Level 2 or 3 advisor.


If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status.

* The EEA includes the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

Settled Status

Pre-Settled Status

You will usually get settled status if you have lived in the UK for a continuous 5-year period.

If you do not have 5 years continuous residence when you apply, you’ll usually get pre settled status.

To apply you will need proof of:

  • Your identity (a valid passport or identity card)
  • Your address in the UK (unless you have a valid permanent residence document or valid indefinite leave to remain document)

By applying you will preserve your right to:

  • Work in the UK
  • Use the NHS for free as you do now
  • Enrol in education or continue studying
  • Access public funds such as benefits and pensions, if you’re eligible for them
  • Travel in and out of the UK

You can apply independently either by using the “EU exit: ID Document Check app” or by sending your documents via post and uploading a photo of yourself on the app.

Our qualified advisors are on hand to help you with your EUSS application. If you need help, give us a call on +44 (0)7802 579 808 or email