PBIC’s new Pathways for Recovery Project is aimed at helping you recover from the affects of Covid-19 and the lock-downs during the last year by offering free
- Information, Advice & Guidance especially for people who are out-of-work or lost their job;
- Careers advice including preparing your CV, job-search skills, interview skills;
- Support to address mental health & well-being particularly for people still affected by the lock-downs, social isolation & loneliness;
- ESOL classes to help improve your English Skills
- Help to gain employment or find the right training course to improve your skills and help you progress in your Career.
The Pathways for Recovery Project is aimed at any adults who are unemployed or inactive.
If you are interested in our help please contact us and we will be pleased to hear from you.