We support migrants to settle achieve and contribute in the UK. Our services aim to empower and encourage individuals to become independent, allowing them to take ownership of their issues, understand their rights and the systems that govern the communities in which they live. You can find more information about us on our website and social media.
About the Role
PBIC are currently looking to recruit a Learning Administrator to work in our busy, vibrant, and friendly team to provide an excellent customer support and service on a daily basis.
As theLearning Administrator you’ll have:
- a passion for helping people,
- excellent verbal communication skills,
- attention to detail,
- an ability to effectively prioritise own workload,
- an ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines,
- prior experience working in a similar role.
You’ll benefit from
- Christmas closure days,
- flexible working,
- a company culture that promotes work-life balance,
- a commitment from the employer to continued learning and development.
For more information about the role please contact our HR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions about the position please call 01234 328 100. The closing date for this role will be Monday 13th September.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating your name and the role applied for in the title.