If you were forced to furlough your staff or to make workers redundant due to COVID-19 crisis, the PBIC team can provide support under National Career Project.
PBIC offers employers with furloughed workers advice in different forms:
1. For companies with staff at risk of redundancy
- The PBIC advisers can help employers to support their staff during this challenging period through one-to-one redundancy support, e.g. preparation of career Action Plan, creating or improving your CV and cover letter;
- The PBIC advisers signpost to additional services in support of wellbeing including financial support (>>Click here) and mental health (>>Click here). If your employees have been made redundant or are working on reduced hours, it would be best if they claimed all the benefits they are entitled to (>>Click here).
2. For companies which are currently recruiting:
- Matching suitable candidates to vacancies available at your company – we support employers across a range of industries
- We support individuals to apply for settled status, under the EU Settlement Scheme. The scheme has been introduced to secure the rights of EU citizens allow them to stay and work in the UK, so if your organization employ EU citizens, simply contact us (>>Click here) https://pbic.org.uk/did-you-apply-to-the-eu-settlement-scheme/
3. For companies which have furloughed staff:
- identifying skills gaps and finding online learning opportunities for your employees to fill those gaps – learn more The Skills Toolkit
- COVID-19 NCS signposting to additional services in support of wellbeing including financial support (>>Click here)
- COVID-19 NCS signposting to offer mental health support (>>Click here)
- we support employees to access a range of free online training to gain more transferable skills
Please contact the PBIC team on 01234 328100 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how we can support you as an employer and what kind of support we can offer your employees.